Razors and depilatory creams are the easiest way to remove hair without any pain, however, razor burns and skin irritation are the consequences their users will have to bear with. Beverly Hills' Avosant medi-spa has the best solution for those who want to rid themselves from their hairy problems once and for all: Laser Hair Removal LA. Supervised by a board-certified medical physician, the hair removal LA laser facility provides a safe and effective way to remove excess body hair. Using the FDA-approved LightSheer Diode Laser and Zimmer Cooler, clients will have their unwanted hair removed in a comfortable way. In addition, with more treatment sessions, they can rest assured that their excess hair will cease to grow with time. The laser used for hair removal LA, i.e. the LightSheer Diode, is one of the finest lasers used in permanent hair removal.
The laser operates with greater speed and is reliable enough to stop the hair follicle from growing on the long run. To ensure the safety of the person subjected to it, an additional part called the ChillTip is installed in order to protect and cool down the skin around the hair. Along with the laser, the Zimmer Cooler helps to minimize patient discomfort by spraying chilled air onto the skin to soothe it. Avosant assures its clientele choosing its laser hair removal LA facility that during the 1st session, 10-40% of their excess body hair will be removed. After a couple of sessions more, and by the third treatment, 30%-70% of hair will be reduced. However, the best results, which amount to 90%, are visible after seven to ten treatments, therefore clients who want complete freedom from excess hair should schedule for additional treatment sessions. As for the remaining 10%, that percentage will be lighter in color and much softer than before. However, clients willing to try Avosant's hair removal LA services must keep in mind that the results they receive may vary. The color of the hair, its thickness, length and location will be the main factors behind the effectiveness of the laser.
Even skin tones matter while applying laser treatment because the laser targets the melanin in the hair mainly, however, with the abundance of the substance in dark and tanned skins, the laser will not accurately distinguish between the hair and the skin.
The procedure of hair removal LA is performed by a registered nurse who is licensed in the State of California and has completed a training course. During the treatment, most clients will experience slight discomfort, however, in comparison with tweezing and razor burns, the pain is very minimal. In addition, the laser's ChillTip and the Zimmer Cooler will help reduce discomfort even more during the treatment.
Avosant realizes the hesitation of many when offered to try laser hair removal LA, therefore it offers a complimentary first session to all, and gives them the choice to decide whether they want to continue with the treatment or leave it all together. With the hair removal LA facilities at the spa, clients can easily enjoy new hair-free bodies.